Wednesday, June 24, 2009

R&R

Wow I needed this school break so much. The idea of being able to come home and do nothing but read or write is amazing. I wish it could always be like this. Lol. Oh well. Right now I'm working on a story that had been swirling in my mind for a few years. Its been awesome to work on it, and finally get into the characters. I'm still uncomfortable about sharing with people that I write and I'm still trying to figure out why. I don't think there is anything wrong with being creative in a bunch of avenues. I love art don't get me wrong, but the idea of writing and creating music even, completes apart of my creative pie I didn't know was missing. I love it...Maybe one day I'll get the courage to post something. The poetry will get here before the story though. Just a heads up.

Sweet blessings of love and grace,
T

Listening to the Opposite playlist and wishing I added some Fleetwood Mac to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment