Saturday, July 4, 2009

Hm..

Even though we forget the little things it continues to mystify me that God would remember all of them. The reasons that we have been shaped and made into the people that we are can start so far back in our childhood that we forget it was that one fateful day that made you realize that people you loved didn't live forever, or not all Kool-Aid was the same...But seriously, He never forgets, and yet when we come to Him and give it all, the bad and the ugly He does...Because He wants the best for us even if we don't even know it. Or want it at the time.

So much has been on my mind as of late. Things that I'm realizing I want to and need to change. But fear has held be bound for too long...And to even think without it is crippling. But I know its time to reclaim my life. The things that I know are destined for me. I want my passion back. And I think I'm ready to fight for it...

No comments:

Post a Comment