Tuesday, August 4, 2009

a lot

There has been much happening within the last few weeks. I've began to take lesson in bass guitar, something that I didn't think that I would ever have the courage to do, but love. I'm excited to practice my bass and hope that I can do very well with it.

My heart is changing too. In ways that are awesome, scary, and just full of hope. I know that from now on things are shifting and changing into what He wants, but at this point I don't know what that is. Lol Its fun to be on the journey to find out. i don't have deep things to say or do crazy things for attention. I just want to be me, and live. But why does that seem the most challenging?

1 comment:

  1. I am so excited about you taking bass lessons. From someone that has music around them daily...the magic that is in it is incredible. You will find yourself stronger with every note played...like daddy says...practice practice practice. I want to hear that funky bass line. :)

    ReplyDelete