Sunday, September 19, 2010

Good morning!

I'm sitting here eating my oatmeal with cranberries in the first part of getting ready for church. I plan on heading over to Quest after a long time of more or less running. We'll see honestly...I have had to admit after everything that went down at my old church fear of commitment to anything like that just gives me the willies. But I know its apart of my relationship with God and I feel rather dry and moldy in that area. So we shall see but I'll be praying that I can put my fear aside to really step forward and into this.

http://www.questcommunity.com/

Also I am completely inspired even more to lose weight. Instead of one website which was telling me that I had to but didn't even give any advice on how until after the fact, this blog is completely the opposite. Recipes, exercises and an awesome testimony of how changing one's mindset, which is one of my main issues and then just doing it, can change your life. I'm even more excited now and have abolished the word cheat from my vocab. So onward we go!!

http://blackgirlsguidetoweightloss.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment