Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Still moving forward tho'

So I didn't go to the gym today but man I was so wiped that honestly if I tried I know that I know I would have passed out. But I did make some leeway into recipes for clean eating and low fat cooking. I've decided that it really is time to let go of the processed foods but man oh man with that on the corner honestly it makes me mad now...And craving for it. Not so much after beginning to question why something so simple as a cheeseburger has so many calories..Oh wait, it's because there are so many chemicals in it to preserve it from SHIPPING to the restaurant where it is 'cooked'. Uhm, no thanks. I can make my own...And cupcakes? I think I can officially make my own. lol But that's the thing, looking through all of these books makes me want to cook from scratch. It's cheaper and it's so much better for me. So we shall see but let me tell you how excited I am about it. VERY. ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment