Saturday, January 8, 2011

Thoughts and mutterings..And saying no.

I don't even know where to begin but this weekend has been alright so far. Rest is I guess what was on the menu because I slept most of the day away. Next month I'll be 27 and it's three years from 30 and I can't even explain why I'm so excited about this number. Or just in general. Something definitely is happening to me. I didn't know I'd be this excited about rediscovering myself...But I am and it's awesome. I know it seems I am repeating myself and in a way I am. It's for my sanity's sake and one day I'll believe it all the words that I tell myself that I am. Please...Give me five words that describe me. I have to think about it. lol Moving on.

I never thought that I would have the opportunity to travel as I have in the past and present. I find that it really is in my blood and I want to see this world and this country. I wish everyone was able to do that at least once in their lives. Or at least want to travel. I think I'm alright with settling somewhere and that being my main point as I explore other areas of the world. I want to go to Ireland, Prague, South Korea, Japan, so many other places. I think in keeping with that I have gotten so much more serious about saying no. This has been a word that I can say here and there but rescind randomly and to my own detriment. For me to get further in my life I have to say no things. No to staying up late, no to spending without a plan, no to eating junk, no to not working out and ultimately no to me saying and allowing negativity around me. It's just not healthy and I don't need it anymore. No surprisingly is going to get me further than any yes ever would and it's alright. So *ahem* No, no, no, no, and no..

1 comment: