Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Whew..

What a day. So don't really try going almost six hours without food. X.x Not a good look for anyone. I totally didn't plan like I should have and I'm so bloody against fast food now that I refused to stop. That's good to a point but hungry, so very hungry for most of the evening. It's been a weird day, that has ended on a sweet, calming note. Spiritually, God has been working on my heart in the midst of my weight loss and has been uncovering things that I thought I'd dealt with. I'm realizing that I have certain fears because of my past and that those fears hinder me more than protect. I've got to let it go and am working on it but becoming that person is hard. So very hard. x.x But it has dawned on me...I don't have think I'm going to wake up one morning and be okay. And I don't have to work so HARD at it. I just need to keep moving in the right direction and going from there. It's made me feel better, well a lot better. Still stuck financially but I'm going to work on it knowing that I'm not alone in this. Not all and never again.

No comments:

Post a Comment